Dr Hywel Jones

Consultant anaesthetist with special interest in Endocrine, ENT, Breast and Orthopaedic surgery.

18th March 2017

I had my breast augmentation done 3 weeks ago and my anaesthetist Dr Jones was excellent! I was a very nervous patient, but he put me at ease and talked me through everything. He has a great sense of humour too!

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

From beginning to end Dr. Jones put the needs of his patient,me, at the forefront of his attendance. I was extremely impressed by his professionalism throughout the operation. I was able to ask a multitude of questions which he answered fully in a way that a non medical person would understand. The application of drugs before, during and after the operation was faultless and the after medication has allowed me to have a very positive period of recouperation. I totally recommend Dr. Jones and would personally use his support, should it be needed in the future. Thank you.

11th March 2017

Dr Jones was fantastic, he came to see me prior to my op and made me feel so relaxed and at ease. He has a great sense of humour and made me laugh. I would highly recommend Dr Jones to anyone. Lovely man.

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Mr Jones made me feel so relaxed , all my nerves went within the first few words , 100% perfection

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Very nice doctor he explained what would happen before and after the operation of which I came round very quick.

Short link to review Dr Hywel Jones: http://iwgc.net/eebai