Dr Hywel Jones

Consultant anaesthetist with special interest in Endocrine, ENT, Breast and Orthopaedic surgery.

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Very professional and made me feel totally at ease.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Jones made me feel very relaxed about my operation, as he clearly explained what the procedure was and what to expect when I came round from the anesthetic. His manner was reassuring and I felt that I was in competant hands. Everthing did happen as he said it would and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Great care before and after surgery. Took plenty of time to explain everything right up to having the anaesthetic. It all made a huge difference with putting me at ease before my surgery.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Dr Jones has the gift of making you feel totally confident in him and the work he does, I feel very priviledged to have had him as my anaesthetist. In addition to his medical skills he has a natural empathy and gentleness making each patient feel special. In spite of a busy work schedule he is able to spend time with his patients, without it feeling rushed, and radiates an inner calmness.

19th November 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I have just been a patient of Dr Hywel Jones, he was the most amazing Dr I have ever come across! He was honest, caring but took time to explain the procedure and what to expect! I was very nervous and he put me at ease!! He genuinally cares about his patients and loves his job!! I hope I never have to go back to hospital but if I do I would request Dr Jones! Thank you so much

Doctors working at Braintree Community Hospital