Dr Hywel Jones

Consultant anaesthetist with special interest in Endocrine, ENT, Breast and Orthopaedic surgery.

• Anaesthetics and ITU

12th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Chelmsford Hospital

I met Dr Jones on the day of my surgery. He was relaxed, calm and friendly which is exactly what is needed. He explained everything I needed to know, and made me feel comfortable before the operation. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Provides informative fact sheet about my post op care and what to expect. Put me at ease before the surgery

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

He was extremely pleasent , explaining exactly what he would be doing . He managed to answer all my questions without ever seeming to find them trivial or foolish. His air of professional ability shone through and certainly put any worries that i had to rest. Overall an example of total confidence.

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Hywell Jones personality, professional and empathetic care was outstanding during pre-op, operation and post op. Talking me through the the surgical procedure throughout my knee replacement has made recovery easy. Simply one in a million and someone I will always remember.

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Clearly spoken and professional, explained the procedure and aftercare to the point where I fully understood what was going to happen, and felt comfortable. I cannot recommend him highly enough, top man!

Short link to review Dr Hywel Jones: http://iwgc.net/eebai