Dr Hywel Jones

Consultant anaesthetist with special interest in Endocrine, ENT, Breast and Orthopaedic surgery.

13th January 2017

I can't thank Dr Jones enough for making my experience not only stress free, he managed to make me laugh!! This isn't an easy thing to do when I'm feeling anxious about the operation. He explained everything in great detail and really put me at ease. It was an absolute pleasure to meet him and for him to be my aneasatist. Highly recommended and I would love to have him at my bed side again!! The after care given was spot on. Thank you so much

2nd January 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I was admitted for a knee replacement. The consultant came to see me every day. In addition to providing care for the reason for my admission, he provided fantastic advice in relation to my diabetes. I really felt he cared for my wellbeing. Thank you.

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Jones was my anaesthetist when I had to undergo an operation, in July 2016, being performed by Mr Simon Smith. I found Dr Jones to be very informative and caring together with a very good bedside manner - Thank You.

25th October 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Hywel Jones was the anaesthetist for my total thyroidectomy. He is an incredibly friendly doctor who went through everything with me before the procedure and also came round to see me after the operation. He could not have done any more than he did to provide great care.

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Dr Jones was very thoughtful and made me at feel ease from the start , and kept me informed throughout the operation, as I had this with a epidural.

Short link to review Dr Hywel Jones: http://iwgc.net/eebai