Dr Huzaifa Adamali

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

18th October 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Dr Admali is open and honest with his approach giving me as a patient the best advice possible to help me understand my condition (hypersensitivity pneumonitis). I totally trust his guidance and support he has given over the last few years. Plus he has an absolute great sense of humour.

2nd October 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

First met Dr Adamali 2 years ago when I was first diagnosed with IPF. My wife and I did not have a clue about this disease so we were understandably devastated when he explained it fully. Dr Adamali handled the whole consultation with compassion and understanding and with real professionalism. He and his team have been a great source of comfort over the last two years and we have always come away feeling positive and reassured by his professionalism and that of his team. Can't praise him or his team enough.

28th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Dr Adamali was a great listener, he made me feel at ease as I talked about what I though were silly things. We spent 20-30 minutes discussing my symptoms, medical history, and lifestyle, he made notes throughout the consultation. He organised some specific follow-up tests, and summarised everything we discussed in a letter to my GP and myself. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr Amamali to anyone.

28th September 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Dr Adamali took great pains to explain my condition, and the progressiven nature of.it. He took time to describe the treatment and the side effects to be expected.

27th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Excellent care on both appointments. Sympathetic to my health needs. Received good instruction on how best to treat my Asthma. A very good experience. Thank you Last seen on 27th September 2019

Short link to review Dr Huzaifa Adamali: http://iwgc.net/eclha