Dr Huzaifa Adamali

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
11th January 2020

Dr Adamali was very clear with us from the start and ensured we understood all of the information he was giving us. He completed all of the actions he stated he would in a very timely manner. We were very impressed.

5th November 2019

Dr Adamali listens with great care and is very attentive. He is always cheerful so no matter how ill I feel I always leave the hospital feeling that I am getting the best care. Dr Adamali is a true professional and is someone I wish the whole world could see.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
31st October 2019

I have a severe anxiety disorder so any health problems have a significant effect on my mental health and make me a very demanding patient. During some routine blood tests it was discover that I had a certain deficiency that could affect my lungs. It was for this reason I met with Dr Adamali. From the outset, Dr Adamali was exceptional. He was thorough, he explained everything in detail both using clinical terms and ‘lay’ terms. I felt as if I was talking to a knowledgable friend. He arranged the required tests very quickly and took time out of his day to ring me personally rather than simply write to me. In my opinion, Dr Adamali is an exceptional physician, who not only has exceptional knowledge but has a ‘calling’ to his vocation. If you want the best, look no further.

29th October 2019

I saw Dr Adamali in the hot clinic and can only have good opinions of him. He was very through in his examination and has treated me great understanding ever since my diagnosis back in March 2018. I would like to say how grateful I am to him for his quick response to my problem.

22nd October 2019

A very attentive and caring doctor. Always a pleasure to see him in clinic.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists