Dr Homaa Khan-Gilbert

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

I had a breakdown last year and also a hernia op and varicose vein treatment.Her treatment of me was exemplary.She always errs on the side of caution,and actively ensures that she gets you treated as soon as possible.She has been very supportivery to me ,and her input has helped me recover in a shorter time.Quality GP. Alan Bakewell .

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Dr Khan-Gilbert is the best Doctor I have ever seen and I am over 50 years old, so I have seen a few. She is always very caring, listens to everything that you have to say and her diagnostic skills are second to none (even when you don't tell her all of the problems - she just knows!). Last summer I was feeling particularly poorly and within a matter of weeks she had arranged several scans, numerous consultants visits, confirmed diagnosis on all problems and really couldn't do enough for me. The support that she showed during this time and indeed after, are without doubt above and beyond what a normal Doctor would provide. There were times that I was actually particularly depressed about how I was feeling and she offered the utmost support and reassurances. I would go as far as saying that without her efforts, I don't think that I would now be back to work full time and indeed able to have such good outlook on life. I owe her more than a lot.

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

a great doctor allways makes you feel at ease covers everything,makes sure you see the right specialist very caring

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Always goes out of her way to ensure that you have the best care available. Very much try's to get to the bottom of any problems that you present with. Feel really confident when I have an appointment with her.

13th January 2017
Written by a member of staff at Pond Tail Surgery

Dr Khan-Gilbert is one of the most conscientious experienced medical professionals I have worked with. She is an excellent diagnostician and highly knowledgeable GP. Patients who have experienced her care all refer to her in the highest complimentary terms saying that she is caring, compassionate and attentive She seeks a comprehensive understanding with the patient of the nature of any health problems and takes the time to listen to their concerns. She clearly loves her work and this shows in the high standards of personal and professional behaviour. A credit to the NHS. I cannot recommend her highly enough

Doctors working at Pond Tail Surgery