Dr Homaa Khan-Gilbert

24th November 2015
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Dr Khan-Gilbert is: - knowledgeable - kind - professional - pragmatic - trustworthy - WONDERFUL!

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Dr Khan Gilbert has been treating me for more than 10 years for a number of conditions. She is always courteous and professionally thorough in consultations and always listens carefully to what I have to say. There is a real sense of 'partnership' and dialogue in relation to my health. Dr Khan Gilbert always explains, in language I can understand, decisions she makes eg referral to specialists, in prescribing medication, in recommending treatment . . . I have the fullest confidence in Dr Khan Gilbert and am extremely grateful that she is my GP. I would like to thank her for all the professional care and advice she has provided over the years, and which she continues to do. I was particularly grateful to Dr Khan Gilbert for her very prompt professional action last autumn, in referring me to the Surgical Assessment Unit at East Surrey Hospital, when I developed a diverticular abscess, which subsequently perforated, resulting in surgery and long hospitalisation. I have no doubt that her prompt and professional action on this occasion was a very significant factor in an eventually successful outcome.

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

I am not a real lover of going to the Doctors, as over the years I have been let down a number of times, and in most cases made to feel like just a number, and pretty insignificant. Howerver when I first met Dr Khan Gilbert, I knew straight away that she was not like other Doctors, she takes the time to listen to corncerns and problems, and then makes very well informed decisions, she explains eveything in great detail and goes the extra mile if necessary, this Doctor really gets things done. I was recently admitted to Hospital at short notice, and was absolutely amazed to be told by the Hospital staff that Dr Khan Gilbert had phoned to see how I was doing, now thats what I call patient care!! It is also quite refreshing to find a Doctor with a great sense of humour, who does not take life too seriously. I can honestly say that Dr Khan Gilbert is the best GP I have ever met, I would have no hesitation in recommending her to others. My only hope for Dr Khan Gilbert is that she never leaves my surgery!!

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

I was running late, about 20 mins, but I still got seen. I required an additional blood test. It was suggested I should have it that day, - I had it within 5 minutes. The Reception is worth a mention as well - she is superb. Always smiling!! The only criticism I would have of the Surgery is that if you need to see a Doctor, say within 48 hours, it can be very difficult to get an appointment. Emergency appointments are available in the morning, but to actually get one is very difficult - the phone is perminantly engaged. But Dr. Khan-Gilbert, I cannot fault. I have been at the Surgery all my life (59 years) and she is without doubt the best I have ever seen!! Thank you

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Doctor Khan - Gilbert, has been treating me for the pass Nine Years and always treats me with Total Care. I always ask for Doctor Khan - Gilbert when I Book an appointment, as I have Total Trust in Doctor Khan - Gilbert.

Doctors working at Pond Tail Surgery