Dr Hitesh J. Kanjaria

I studied at Guy's, King's & St Thomas' School of Medicine, University of London - qualifying in 2001. After completing my GP training in February 2007, I had previously worked as a salaried GP in Hounslow (Middlesex) for over 4 years. Since December 2011, I've been happily providing primary care services as a freelance locum GP. Having worked as a GP for nearly 10 years, I believe that I've developed positively on both a professional and personal level. I would describe myself as diligent, enthusiastic and amiable!

9th November 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Listen to my problems. Understood what needed to be done quickly.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Heath Hill Practice

This is the first time I have had a consultation with this doctor as he was a locum at my surgery. His investigation was thorough and he understood my problem, gave a clear diagnosis and gave me confidence that I would improve without medication.

25th October 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Lovely experience - Lovely man

21st October 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

I saw Dr Kanjaria about water retention in my lower legs and feet. From my notes, he was immediately drawn to the fact that I was taking a medication, Tildiem, prescribed for me some years ago by a consultant at the Royal Brompton Hospital, London, where I continue to attend regularly as an outpatient, following earlier inpatient treatment and heart surgery. Dr Kanjaria struck me as being very knowledgeable, as he was able to identify this drug as one which can cause water retention although, rather than taking me off this medication immediately and, perhaps, prescribing an alternative for me, he advised me to discuss this with my consultant at my next routine appointment with him at the Royal Brompton Hospital. As luck would have it, my next appointment with my consultant at the Royal Brompton falls next week and I shall follow Dr Kanjaria's very sound advice. Additionally, I brought to Dr Kanjaria's attention the fact that I had very recently spent some weeks in the Royal Berks Hospital, Reading, subsequently being discharged home from there with unhealed pressure sores. A course of antibiotics, prescribed by my GP, had helped to reduce some of the pain and inflammation although I remained very much in pain and at possible risk of infection, when I advised Dr Kanjaria today of the problem. A brief examination of the site of the sores by the doctor, led to him prescribing a further course of antibiotics which, I trust, will eventually rid me of the pain and discomfort of the pressure sores.

20th October 2016
Written by a patient at Ottershaw Surgery

Very friendly, understanding and welcoming doctor! Thank you very much for looking after me both times I have seen you! You do doctors proud!

Doctors working at Park House Surgery