Dr Hisham Maksoud

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Endocrinology

15th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

I have seen medic after medic until I found Dr. Maksoud. Everyone should have a consultant like him. I was referred to an Endocrinologist around 9 months ago but I had heard such good reports about him I decided to go private. He is the most incredible person I have met... and I have met some. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be. Comparing how I feel now to how I felt 9 months ago there is no comparison. He is so knowledgeable about his field that I would trust him 100%. I still have a way to go but I now know there is a light at the end of the tunnel... and I am still sane and in the same stable relationship which I feared would come to an end if I didn't get help.. I would recommend Dr. Maksoud to anyone having issues with cortisol.. hormones...menopause... diabetes...male or female. I cannot thank him enough.

4th September 2015
Written by a patient at The Ramsay Woodthorpe Hospital

Listened to my symptoms in great depth, explained the reason for his diagnosis and gave me reassurance on my recovery, I couldn't see light at the end of the tunnel till I saw him, but now I do. At present waiting for appt to see him again and I'm confident he will take me into the next stage of my treatment. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Maksoud, I'm glad I found him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists