Dr Hisham Maksoud

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Endocrinology

4th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

I have been recently been visiting dr maksoud for a few issues I couldn't possibly recommend him highly enough he is the nicest kindest person he listens to every problem and gets it sorted straight away if everyone was as caring and nice as dr maksoud the world would be a wonderful place

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Lincoln Hospital

I have been visiting Dr Maksoud regularly regarding Thyroid problems which I have been suffering with for a number of years. I cannot praise him enough his level of care and understanding from the minute you walk into his room until the minute you leave is exceptional. It is above and beyond anything I have experienced before with a consultant. He recommended surgery and the surgeon and my operation has been a total success. He is a truly wonderful man and I am so pleased I have been under his care and would whole heartedly recommend him to anybody looking to visit an Endocrinologist.

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

Saw Dr Maksoud today for the first time and he was wonderful. I feel as though he is the first person to listen to me for 20 years and I believe his diagnosis (different to NHS one) and I trust it when he says he can help me. I will re-review in 6 months but at this stage recommend him 100% in terms of care and knowledge.

15th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

I have seen medic after medic until I found Dr. Maksoud. Everyone should have a consultant like him. I was referred to an Endocrinologist around 9 months ago but I had heard such good reports about him I decided to go private. He is the most incredible person I have met... and I have met some. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be. Comparing how I feel now to how I felt 9 months ago there is no comparison. He is so knowledgeable about his field that I would trust him 100%. I still have a way to go but I now know there is a light at the end of the tunnel... and I am still sane and in the same stable relationship which I feared would come to an end if I didn't get help.. I would recommend Dr. Maksoud to anyone having issues with cortisol.. hormones...menopause... diabetes...male or female. I cannot thank him enough.

4th September 2015
Written by a patient at The Ramsay Woodthorpe Hospital

Listened to my symptoms in great depth, explained the reason for his diagnosis and gave me reassurance on my recovery, I couldn't see light at the end of the tunnel till I saw him, but now I do. At present waiting for appt to see him again and I'm confident he will take me into the next stage of my treatment. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Maksoud, I'm glad I found him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists