Dr Hilary Tyne

• Neurology

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Albert Edward Infirmary

I've only been in Dr Tynes care for a matter of months but I can say without hesitation that the care given to me has been wonderful. She has helped when there was no need for her to help and she keeps in contact with myself and other doctors involved in my care. I see Dr Tyne at the linacre centre although she is based in Salford and my admission into hospital was also at Salford (again, a hospital i can't recommend enough). If you ever find yourself under her care you will be looked after completely.

21st August 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Albert Edward Infirmary

I have been under Dr Tyne's care for 4 years and she has been extremely helpful in controlling my epilepsy and I have no hesitation in commending her for her knowledge, treatment of my condition. I can't think of any way my care could be improved as help is only a phone call away to either Dr Tyne's office or my local epilepsy nurse. Dr Tyne is based at Salford Royal but I go to the Neurology Clinic at The Thomas Linacre Outpatient Centre in Wigan.

Nearest Neurologists