Dr Hilary Trigg

1st March 2016
Written by a patient at Fairlands Medical Centre

I have been under the care of Dr Trigg since I joined the patients list nearly 8 years ago. Dr Trigg is an extraordinary doctor by both her care and professionalism. She has an incredible ability to REALLY listen to the concerns of her patients, and from personal experience, you know you are listened to.( Through my profession, I come into contact with many who also have Dr. Trigg as their GP. She is thoroughly trustworthy not shying away from speaking openly and honestly, No matter what age or how many times you have to visit, it seems that Dr Trigg treats everyone with respect. She is well known for her care, taking time to explain things when need be, whether it be about the medical condition or about any drugs that are needed (if any are being prescribed) how they work in the body as well as how they will help any condition. Dr Trigg also takes the time to talk through any procedure that one may have to go through, if being admitted to hospital for treatment. This is quite something in this day and age with the incredible pressures doctors find themselves under these days. I cannot express enough how grateful I am for the really challenging times I and people I know have gone through.

Doctors working at Fairlands Medical Centre