Dr Helga Clitherow

9th August 2015
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

From a list of very vague symptoms, Dr Clitherow made a quick and accurate diagnosis of a rare condition. This diagnosis will lead to treatment which will improve my quality of life. She is excellent and I am grateful to her for kindness and the high quality of care she has given me. I recommend her whole-heartedly.

7th November 2014
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

This was my first meeting with Dr Clitherow, as I usually see another doctor at this surgery. Dr Clitherow was friendly and welcoming. She had already read my notes and was aware of my health status. I wanted confirmation that I need to be re-referred to a local dermatology department for treatment for a suspected BCC, my third. This was immediately arranged. She told me that she had just attended a course on skin cancers. This was a thoroughly friendly, professional and efficient consultation, not in any way rushed, though lasting just a few minutes. Many thanks.

24th October 2014
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Dr Clitheroe is warm, friendly and caring and instills great confidence in her skills. She shows an interest in your family situation and is sympathetic towards any little problems you confide in her. She is a very valuable member of our local surgery.

24th October 2014
Written by a carer at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Very friendly, sympathetic and kind towards my daughter

10th October 2014
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Dr Clitherow listened and made me feel reassured about my problem