Dr Helena Pattinson

19th May 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

I think Dr Pattinson is amazing! I was in a very dark place this time last year and was so unwell, Dr Pattinson has been there for me through out and has helped me come out the other side. I have no doubt in my mind that she saved my life and for that I am eternally grateful. She is very supportive, caring and thorough with her investigations. She listens to your concerns and really tries to help you as best she can. I trust her whole heartedly and wouldn’t be here without her.

28th April 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

A lovely Doctor who made me feel comfortable and she listened to me!

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Dr Pattinson was extremely thorough, listened and followed up my progress. I'm not a 'frequent' visitor to the surgery, but I appreciated this doctors straight talking and non patronising attitude. More Dr Pattinsons needed!

6th February 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Dr Pattinson is such a wonderful, kind and caring Doctor who always gives you 110% of her time and attention. She genuingly cares about your concern and really makes you feel reasured and well looked after. She is an asset to the surgery and i dont know what id do without her.