Dr Helena Pattinson

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Milton House Surgery

When my GP left the surgery I didn't think I would be able to find another doctor as good. But myself and my Daughter went to see Doctor Pattinson and she was wonderful. She was caring and we trusted her 100%. She is the best Doctor we have ever seen she has really helped us completely. But we are devastated that she has left Parkwood Drive surgery we can't find another one like her :(

19th May 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

I think Dr Pattinson is amazing! I was in a very dark place this time last year and was so unwell, Dr Pattinson has been there for me through out and has helped me come out the other side. I have no doubt in my mind that she saved my life and for that I am eternally grateful. She is very supportive, caring and thorough with her investigations. She listens to your concerns and really tries to help you as best she can. I trust her whole heartedly and wouldn’t be here without her.

28th April 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

When my Doctor Retired I worried that I wouldn't find another that I could relate to. However I Can't rave enough about Dr. pattinson. I have recommended her on many occasions because she's calm; friendly; proffessional; and she talks to me like I am a fellow human, she always listens and always understands me and for these reasons I trust her implicitly.

28th April 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

A lovely Doctor who made me feel comfortable and she listened to me!

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Dr Pattinson was extremely thorough, listened and followed up my progress. I'm not a 'frequent' visitor to the surgery, but I appreciated this doctors straight talking and non patronising attitude. More Dr Pattinsons needed!

Short link to review Dr Helena Pattinson: http://iwgc.net/efnvr