Dr Helen Webberley

3rd November 2014
Written by a patient at North Cardiff Medical Centre

This doctor saw me as a locum at my surgery. I found her clinical, cold and quite rude. I asked to see my file notes and found that she had completely misrepresented the appointment.

3rd September 2014

I saw this Doctor recently and found that she was very good. She listened, explained my illness fully and told me my options for treatment. I have since read the first review on here and I didnt find her rude at all, she was quite direct in the way that she spoke with me. I appreciated the way that she spoke as I want to be treated by someone professional not dealt with as if I am a child. Her attitude game me great faith in her abilities and I would recommend her to anyone.

16th August 2014

Dr Webberley listened to my problems and explained to me my options fully. She was very friendly and made me feel at ease throughout, going to the doctors for me is usually a daunting experience but not with Dr Webberley. I would definately recommend this doctor.

5th August 2014
Written by a patient at Dr C Godwin's Practice

I have seen Dr Webberley on many occasions and have always found her to be polite and understanding. She always puts me at ease if I feel I have an embarrassing problem. Being a male sometimes it is hard to discuss certain matters with a female doctor however Dr Webberley has always ensured this has never been the case. She is very knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile to ensure I am happy with what has been discussed.

4th August 2014

I attend Dr. Webberley and have always found her to be an excellent Doctor. Highly recommend.

Short link to review Dr Helen Webberley: http://iwgc.net/eembk