Dr Helen Rutherford

13th November 2016
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I was a patient of Helen Rutherford at the Gainsborough Practice, Bracknell, from about 2011 until 2014 when we both left that Practice. She has the rare quality of combining caring, understanding and expertise. It was She who, by listening to me, realised that I suffered from what nowadays is a rare incurable condition known as Bronchiectasis, whereas other Practitioners had failed. I cannot speak too highly of her.

16th July 2008
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

Dr Helen Rutherford is simply the best doctor I have ever come across. I cannot say enough positive things about her, she has the ability to listen and really seem interested in what you are saying, there's no messing around, she gets straight to what's needed and goes above and beyond the call of duty. It's taken me 36 years to find her and I hope she never leaves my local surgery! I will wait for an appointment with her to become available rather than see someone else. My mother-in-law first saw Dr Rutherford and recommended her to me, now all of us go to her! :)

1 mile