Dr Helen Roskell

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Woodstock Surgery

As a patient with ongoing, chronic conditions, I see Dr Roskell fairly frequently. She always shows great sympathy and understanding, and is receptive to MY input alongside her own proactive suggestions. A great combination. I would especially recommend her to anyone coping with mental health issues, or anything requiring extra sensitivity and reassurance. It does make a huge difference, knowing that support is consistently 100% in your corner. On occasion, she has even returned a phone call after 9 p.m., which proves her commitment to patients! It is good that yet another very child-friendly GP is available at Woodstock Surgery, too.

10th September 2015
Written by a patient at Woodstock Surgery

Dr Roskell listened carefully to my concerns and gave me clear feedback and advise on treatment and timings for my condition to be rectified before needing follow-up care. She has a very pleasant manner and gives me confidence of her expertise.

12th August 2014
Written by a patient at Woodstock Surgery

My symptoms of a sore shoulder with limited movement were very quickly assessed. After examining the movement in my shoulder, Dr Roskell clearly explained the reasons for her diagnosis and the recommended treatment path and provided detailed information about my condition.