Dr Helen Maxfield

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Abbey Practice

I was so sorry when I heard Dr Maxfield had left the Abbey practice. She was always very caring to all my family. I have to admit I feel a little lost now, as if ever I needed a doctor, I could rely on Dr Maxfield to listen and give good advise. It takes time to build up a good relationship with a doctor. Thank you Dr Maxfield for looking after us over many years.

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Abbey Practice

I understand Dr. Maxfield has now left the practice which is a huge shame for the local people in Chertsey. I went through some nightmare years, deemed to be mental health a few years ago. Dr. Maxfield took my problems on board, sent me in the right direction for help, and was always there if I needed her. She saved my life and I will never forget her. I just hope she sees this review!

20th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Abbey Practice

I have been to see Dr Maxfield on numerous occasions and have always found her to be friendly, practical, down to earth and thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend her, especially if you are female and like to see a female doctor.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Abbey Practice

The most ignorant, judgemental, dismissive and arrogant person with no capacity to care nor listen.