Dr Helen Beesley

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

A terrific doctor. I totally trust her. She really cares about her patients. Only problem is getting an appointment with her since the move to Poplar Grove.

16th July 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Wonderful lady. Thankfully she moved from Broughton House after the merger. Always was the best GP there in my opinion.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

I have had the good fortune to have had Dr Beesley as my GP for many years and she has always provided a caring, considered and professional service. It is unfortunate that a move to Poplar Grove has significantly reduced my accessibility to my GP. This is the price of progress I am told.

25th January 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Dr.Beesley is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is not my doctor but when I get the chance to see her I always feel very at ease. Dr.Beesley makes me feel very comfortable, and she makes you feel like she really wants to help you and that it's not just a job for her. She gives great advice and information and I always leave feeling much better, even if there was nothing to be done! Thank you for being an amazing doctor and reassuring, helping and caring for so many of us.

3rd December 2015
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Dr Beesley takes time and always makes you feel you can say whatever you like and she will listen. She comes up with sensible answers and suggestions which are applicable to the situation in hand and is unbelievably caring.