Dr Helen Beesley

16th July 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Wonderful lady. Thankfully she moved from Broughton House after the merger. Always was the best GP there in my opinion.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

I have had the good fortune to have had Dr Beesley as my GP for many years and she has always provided a caring, considered and professional service. It is unfortunate that a move to Poplar Grove has significantly reduced my accessibility to my GP. This is the price of progress I am told.

25th January 2016
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Dr.Beesley is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is not my doctor but when I get the chance to see her I always feel very at ease. Dr.Beesley makes me feel very comfortable, and she makes you feel like she really wants to help you and that it's not just a job for her. She gives great advice and information and I always leave feeling much better, even if there was nothing to be done! Thank you for being an amazing doctor and reassuring, helping and caring for so many of us.

30th November 2015
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Doctor Beasley has been my gp for many years. She gives you the time you need, listens to you and is a very experienced gp offering excellent judgement and care.she goes above her role to ensure she follows through actions and iv observed her caring manner with many other patients too. I feel very safe in her care and I know this is rare to find. She worked hard to ensure her patients were looked after during the amalgamation of surgeries last year. Her popularity makes it hard to secure an appointment with her this is my only criticism and not her fault. She also runs late in her surgerys however this is because she gives each patient the time they need so I go prepared for a wait .

23rd September 2015
Written by a patient at Poplar Grove Practice

Doctor Beesley always has time to listen and from my experience goes that extra mile. She really cares and could not ask for more. Her advise is always professional, informed and relevant to me, she probably knows me better than I do myself.