Dr Helen Bayliss

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Charlbury Medical Centre

Dr Bayliss is an excellent Doctor, but I do often feel quite rushed in her appointments. Last time I saw her I ended up with a new prescription that I didn't particularly want or need and I left the appointment feeling very flustered. Although I would still recommend her from a medical point of view, I wish she would spend just a few seconds longer listening to the patients needs, rather than just assuming she knows what's best without listening to their thoughts on the matter.

10th September 2015
Written by a patient at Charlbury Medical Centre

Have been a patient of this particular GP for many years. Although she may appear abrupt at times, her care is excellent.

19th May 2015
Written by a carer at Charlbury Medical Centre

I took my 3 year old daughter to see Dr Bayliss as she had been very sick for over a week. She was fitted into the urgent slot and seen the same day. My little girl was nervous about going to the 'doctors' but Dr Bayliss was very kind and put her mind at ease. She also stopped and listened to what my daughter had to say, even though it was about fairy princesses(!) - which was nice and made her feel listened to. Pleased to say she is now fully recovered and no longer worried about going to see the 'doctor'.

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at Charlbury Medical Centre

On some occasions I've found Dr Bayliss to be very helpful and kind, at other times (possibly when busy or running late), less so. I do, however, feel she has the patients interests at heart but you can feel quite rushed and pressured into keeping it very short. She just wants the executive summary and not the details. My overall experience is positive just maybe a smile hear or there would be reassuring.

11th August 2008
Written by a patient at Charlbury Medical Centre

Excellent doctor. Sensible, caring and approachable

Short link to review Dr Helen Bayliss: http://iwgc.net/ep68