Dr Heather Carr-White

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Amazing woman. I have only seen her once as she's not my GP but that visit was so well handled, she was very pro-active in getting in touch with the hospital team but also extremely reasuring to me at a difficult time.

3rd November 2015
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

By far the best GP in the practice. Constructive, communicative, pro-active - couldn't be better

16th April 2015
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

I find Dr Carr White to be a model of thoroughness and compassion.

28th March 2015
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

A very caring doctor who puts you at ease with her patience and understanding of your concerns. She always listens to what you say and never makes you feel rushed through the appointment. The only problem is getting to see her as she is so popular!

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Superb experience. One cannot ask more of a consultation both in terms of process and content. In terms of manner, I was listened to properly. I was given the impression that Dr Carr-White was genuinely invested in solving my problem. In terms of medical solution she was well prepared having clearly read my notes before I arrived in her room. She didn't jump to a quick fix and thought through various 'next steps' with me. Finally, she suggested a particular option and I was happy to accept her recommendation for treatment. There was never any hint of rushing me through. If only this were typical. Thank you Dr Carr-White.

Short link to review Dr Heather Carr-White: http://iwgc.net/een3a