Dr Hayley Dawson

12th February 2018
Written by a patient at Oak Lodge Medical Centre

DR Dawson is a fantastic professional whom I trust and can go to with any health issues I present to her. She has been so supportive to me for the last two years. I would always be grateful for her listening to me and working with the Royal Free Hospital to gy me to where I am today moving towards good health each day. When I first started not feeling unwell and would visit the surgery some of the others doctors I saw made me feel so sad as if nothing was wrong with me. But I persisted and Dr Dawson did dismissed me. I ended up in the Royal Free for a whole month very ill. But yhank God i am well, health and stronger. If I didn't get a chance of seeing Dr Dawson for my appointment when it mattered only God knows where I would be today and for this reason I if I had my way I would only see her as my GP which is not always possible. She is someone I will trust any member of my family with. Thank you so much. God bless you.