Dr Hayder Al-Shamaa

22nd December 2015
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

We are very lucky to have a great doctor who is highly efficient and thus is able to be very effective. He listens and he informs clearly. Very sympatico.

26th May 2015
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

We are extremely lucky to be on this doctor's list - he is both knowledgeable and caring. He involves us in decisions about treatment and explains everything to us no matter what our age. Brilliant with children, teenagers, middle aged women and mature men! Unless he cracks cloning - we can't suggest any improvements ...

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Dr Al-Shaama was so kind towards me and my 8 week old baby boy. He listened to me, and he took his time (I didn't feel like I was rushed out of the door). He also explained things to me in a way I could understand. I am so glad that he is mine, my partners, our daughters and now my sons GP. I am certainly at ease in his care.

12th January 2015
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Doctor takes very care on me and my family we are very lucky to have doctor like him and surgery. All most all doctors and staffs know us very well and they look after us very well too.