Dr Harriet Barrett

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Yes Dr Barrett is a 'breath of fresh air' as another nominee has correctly written here. Only visited this GP once and I immediately warmed to her personality. She is certainly a caring Doctor and very easy to talk with. She seems very thorough and methodical in her assessment of problems. I felt very confident in her professional ability. It was an added bonus to be treated by such a nice, kind and caring medical professional.

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Dr Barrett is extremely thorough in her work. I've been in a few times after seeing multiple doctors about a shoulder problem who just prescribed me pills. Dr Barrett actually examined my injury and referred me accordingly. I couldn't recommend a better doctor!

27th February 2016
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Very caring, thorough and gave me as much time as I needed. She organised the tests I needed. an excellent experience.

1st February 2016
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

A wonderful doctor. I feel totally valued and cared for. I wish all doctors (in other practices) were like her. She is very thorough and patient. Thank you.

20th January 2016
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

This is only the second time of seeing this doctor and I have found her to be very understanding and compassionate in her manner. I was referred for a scan and was seen 1 week later. It was so great to be seen at the surgery for this procedure and not at a hospital, another asset for us patients.