Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr Gajraj is a wonderful, quietly spoken man. He inspired confidence in me from our first meeting. He was extremely patient in answering questions. I was never made to feel uncomfortable and never felt under pressure to have any procedures carried out - my decisions were made after discussion with my husband NOT due to any pressure. I would recommend him and his Clinic without hesitation. I cannot think of any improvements that could have been made to improve my experience at The Melbury Clinic - a totally first class service.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj was brilliant at every step of my treatment. He thoroughly explained my procedure, making sure I fully understood everything. He has an incredibly calming demeanour which helped dissolve any nerves I may have felt. My needs and concerns always seemed to be top priority, which was very reassuring. The result of my procedure was excellent too! I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Gajraj to others.

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I first saw Dr Gajraj in January 2017 and I am so glad that I did. I had suffered with varicose veins for years. He explained the procedures to me in great detail and I booked an appointment for treatment. Dr Gajraj was extremely helpful, polite and reassuring at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I was treated with dignity & respect at all times and Mr Haroun Gajraj was very knowledgeable. He could have easily have said yes to another procedure that I enquired about, but said that I wouldn't get any real benefit from it. That also gave me so much confidence in him as a doctor. He did a superb 'job' for me & I would most certainly recommend him to my family & friends.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

A very lovely gentleman who put me totally at ease. I had microsclerotherapy (reduction of unsightly leg thread/spider veins) with him. He was happy to explain anything about the treatment, even while doing the procedure. I felt completely safe in his hands.

15th February 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback. Positive reviews are greatly appreciated.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6