Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

A very lovely gentleman who put me totally at ease. I had microsclerotherapy (reduction of unsightly leg thread/spider veins) with him. He was happy to explain anything about the treatment, even while doing the procedure. I felt completely safe in his hands.

15th February 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback. Positive reviews are greatly appreciated.

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

I found Dr Gajraj to be very personable and undoubtedly very knowledgeable. I had no doubts as to the diagnosis or the treatment recommended for me. At all stages everything was explained in detail and I felt completely at ease throughout the procedure. Dr Gajraj made the whole experience easy and simple to understand and removed any concerns that I may have initially had.

15th February 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

I am very pleased to hear your comments. I and my team do our very best to ensure that the patient journey is as safe and comfortable as possible.

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is one of the nicest doctors we have come across gave you plenty of time to talk and explain your treatment showing you diagrams. He is very professional but at the same time very kind. I felt no pain with my two treatments I had with laser treatment and others. I have my life back now after this amazing treatment and being able to walk in and out same day a huge benefit. I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering from vein problems.

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

The doctor explained my condition & the procedure in great detail so I understood completely. Very happy with the service & clinical team.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Caring, knowledgeable, professional and a true gentleman. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Gajraj to anyone who suffers from any vein issues. Genuinely a 5 * experience.

5th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this kind and positive feedback.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6