Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I feel enormous gratitude to Dr Gajraj. Having had my varicose veins stripped three times in various other hospitals, I’d built up quite a horror of getting my veins treated. Dr Gajraj is so professional yet caring and understanding. The treatments were explained to me in full, followed up by written advice and instruction and I felt I could ask any questions. On the days of treatment, Dr Gajraj made me feel calm, comfortable and confident. Because of my previous history, I am not the bravest of patients, so my husband back in the waiting room was most surprised to hear me giggling and joking with Dr Gajraj and his staff. Throughout the treatments I felt safe, comfortable and well cared for. Dr Gajraj’s skill, expertise and experience produced swift results I am delighted with. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Gajraj - Many many thanks again.

3rd September 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr. Gajraj is clearly a skilled practitioner and very thorough. As his patient, I also valued his clarity and use of metaphor in explaining things medical.

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is very knowledgeable and professional. He is approachable and explains all matters in detail and is never hurried. His team give great care and all work together well. I was particularly impressed with the written post surgery information . My surgery has been successful and I'm now pain free , having had various procedures to my legs. Would definitely recommend Melbury clinic.

19th July 2018
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

A very helpful consultation during which I was treated as a person as well as a patient. Everything was explained well and clearly and I came away with information on how to manage my condition.

19th July 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you. At the VeinCare Centre we strive to put patients at the centre of everything we do.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

Such an inspiring Doctor and someone who was interested in me and my lifestyle not just my condition. My consultation with Mr Gajraj was tremendously, informative and reassuring. A first glass Doctor!

14th July 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your very kind and positive feedback. At the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre, we strive to put patients at the centre of all that we do. We do more than just offer a procedure. We offer patient-centred professional advice. Whether patients decide to have a procedure or not for their vein condition is an informed choice they make for themselves based on a full assessment of their condition, their lifestyle and their goals.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6