Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

20th June 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is very professional in everything he does. He puts the patient's needs and concerns first and does not make anyone feel pressurised into receiving treatment that they are unsure of. As a colleague, Dr Gajraj makes me feel valued as a member of staff and appreciates any input or opinions that I may have. He wants the best out of all the team ensuring and supporting everyone of us to become the best versions of ourselves by offering training and experiences that may not be available elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoy working with Dr Gajraj, the days at work feel relaxed and run smoothly due to us all working well as a team and being equal. I was also treated as a patient by Dr Gajraj and again I was treated with respect and felt safe throughout the whole procedure. I was well informed of every aspect and was able to ask question where necessary.

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr Gajraj is a wonderful, quietly spoken man. He inspired confidence in me from our first meeting. He was extremely patient in answering questions. I was never made to feel uncomfortable and never felt under pressure to have any procedures carried out - my decisions were made after discussion with my husband NOT due to any pressure. I would recommend him and his Clinic without hesitation. I cannot think of any improvements that could have been made to improve my experience at The Melbury Clinic - a totally first class service.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj was brilliant at every step of my treatment. He thoroughly explained my procedure, making sure I fully understood everything. He has an incredibly calming demeanour which helped dissolve any nerves I may have felt. My needs and concerns always seemed to be top priority, which was very reassuring. The result of my procedure was excellent too! I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Gajraj to others.

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I first saw Dr Gajraj in January 2017 and I am so glad that I did. I had suffered with varicose veins for years. He explained the procedures to me in great detail and I booked an appointment for treatment. Dr Gajraj was extremely helpful, polite and reassuring at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I was treated with dignity & respect at all times and Mr Haroun Gajraj was very knowledgeable. He could have easily have said yes to another procedure that I enquired about, but said that I wouldn't get any real benefit from it. That also gave me so much confidence in him as a doctor. He did a superb 'job' for me & I would most certainly recommend him to my family & friends.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6