Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

3rd September 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr. Gajraj is clearly a skilled practitioner and very thorough. As his patient, I also valued his clarity and use of metaphor in explaining things medical.

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is very knowledgeable and professional. He is approachable and explains all matters in detail and is never hurried. His team give great care and all work together well. I was particularly impressed with the written post surgery information . My surgery has been successful and I'm now pain free , having had various procedures to my legs. Would definitely recommend Melbury clinic.

19th July 2018
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

A very helpful consultation during which I was treated as a person as well as a patient. Everything was explained well and clearly and I came away with information on how to manage my condition.

19th July 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you. At the VeinCare Centre we strive to put patients at the centre of everything we do.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

Such an inspiring Doctor and someone who was interested in me and my lifestyle not just my condition. My consultation with Mr Gajraj was tremendously, informative and reassuring. A first glass Doctor!

14th July 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your very kind and positive feedback. At the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre, we strive to put patients at the centre of all that we do. We do more than just offer a procedure. We offer patient-centred professional advice. Whether patients decide to have a procedure or not for their vein condition is an informed choice they make for themselves based on a full assessment of their condition, their lifestyle and their goals.

20th June 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is very professional in everything he does. He puts the patient's needs and concerns first and does not make anyone feel pressurised into receiving treatment that they are unsure of. As a colleague, Dr Gajraj makes me feel valued as a member of staff and appreciates any input or opinions that I may have. He wants the best out of all the team ensuring and supporting everyone of us to become the best versions of ourselves by offering training and experiences that may not be available elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoy working with Dr Gajraj, the days at work feel relaxed and run smoothly due to us all working well as a team and being equal. I was also treated as a patient by Dr Gajraj and again I was treated with respect and felt safe throughout the whole procedure. I was well informed of every aspect and was able to ask question where necessary.

21st June 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for these very kind comments. Feedback from colleagues is always well-received and feedback from colleagues who have chosen to be my patient is doubly gratifying. Thank you once again.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6