Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Somerset. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

Everything was explained carefully and clearly every step of the way. My questions were answered fully and helpful advice and guidance was given by all members of staff. Annie and Gaynor assisted with my procedure and went to great lengths to care for me and make me as comfortable as possible. I really do feel I received 'great care' and would recmmend this clinic to anyone.

2nd February 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Our team at the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre do our very best to involve our patients in their care and we provide as much information as possible. In addition, we strive to offer the best support both during and after treatment. Thank you for you kind comments.

10th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Haroun Gajraj was brilliant with the way he explained everything to me . He listened to what I had to say and answered all my questioned . The treatment was done with no pain and after six weeks the results are wonderful. Dr Haroun and everyone involved we very professional . I can't thank him enough for the treatment and after care. Very pleased and would highly recommend Dr Haroun Gajraj.

7th December 2016

Very attentive Everything clearly explained

28th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr Gajraj has always treated me with the utmost respect. Indeed our consultations are more like visiting an old friend and I always feel listened to and my opinion valued. The Clarivein treatment which he has performed has transformed the veinous exzema which was so severe and had been prevalent for eight or more years. In a couple of hours of treatment, there is no more itching and roughness and discolourstion is starting to fade already. I am delighted! From the outset, I felt I could trust Mr Gajraj completely. He is undoubtedly a skilled vascular surgeon, but he is also so approachable. I am a tually looking forward to my final follow uo appointment!

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

http://www.eslercrawford.com/gallery/nggallery/motor-sport-album/mst/page/8Mr.Gajraj instantly made me feel at ease with his professional approach.He gave me exact information regarding the procedure .My initial apprehension was unfounded as my vein treatment was carried out so efficiently with minimal discomfort. The staff at The Melbury Clinic were all very helpful particularly the nurses who looked after me. My thanks to Mr .Gajraj and the team. I would certainly recommend The Melbury Clinic. Norma Hamill Milborne Port.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons