Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

http://www.eslercrawford.com/gallery/nggallery/motor-sport-album/mst/page/8Mr.Gajraj instantly made me feel at ease with his professional approach.He gave me exact information regarding the procedure .My initial apprehension was unfounded as my vein treatment was carried out so efficiently with minimal discomfort. The staff at The Melbury Clinic were all very helpful particularly the nurses who looked after me. My thanks to Mr .Gajraj and the team. I would certainly recommend The Melbury Clinic. Norma Hamill Milborne Port.

22nd August 2016
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Bristol

I specifically travelled from London to have a vascular assessment of my leg veins with Mr Gajraj at the Transform Centre, Portishead. When I arrived I noted that the premises were very modern and clean, and the staff were very attentive and courteous. With a history of varicose leg ulcers (now healed) I was concerned about the future and the current state of my veins. I’m pleased to say that the consultation alleviated my concerns. The duplex scan was carried out smoothly and methodically with explanation of the findings. After the scan all my questions were answered accordingly and I was assured that the health of my veins were in good order. I left the clinic feeling very satisfied with the consultation and I would recommend the services of Mr Gajraj. A.Bond

18th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

During the first consultation with Dr Gajraj to discuss my problem of varicose eczema I found him to be extremely courteous and professional. He listened patiently to my concerns and after performing an untrasound scan explained in great detail the reasons for the problem and how it could be rectified by Endovenous Laser Treatment. There was absolutely no pressure to have the procedure and I decided in my own time to go ahead. Walking into the Melbury Clinic immediately puts you at ease the environment is peaceful and calming. With Dr Gajraj explaining as he performed the laser treatment and the caring concern of both he and the attentive nurses there was nothing to worry about. It was all over in under an hour and after resting an hour I was allowed to go home. Follow up appointments, advice and assistance were all included in the price. I thoroughly recommend Dr Gajraj and The Melbury Clinic.

5th August 2016
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Bristol

I would recommend this treatment and the services of Dr Gajraj, everything was explained thoroughly, treatment was painfree and I now have no discomfort. Dr Gajraj's assistant, Kim, put me at ease throughout the procedure. Helen Howes, Bristol

10th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Both Dr Gajraj and the staff were very patient and understanding with me, a very nervous patient.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons