Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

29th March 2012
Written by a member of staff at The Melbury Clinic

I have worked with Dr. Gajraj for the past ten years. I consider myself privileged to have been taught and mentored by him. Not only the clinical knowledge he has to share, but his professionalism and high standards of patient care are a constant inspiration. I use the word care as a verb not a noun. No matter how busy or challenging his day is, he treats his patients with respect and consideration.

28th March 2012
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I never write reviews but I feel compelled to share the positive experience I have had at the Melbury Clinic. For years I have been putting off having treatment for my varicose veins because I didn't want to go into hospital or have a general anaesthetic. Then I learnt about Dr Haroun Gajraj at the Melbury Clinic.I was able to self refer myself so I went along for a consultation. I immediatley felt at ease as all the staff were friendly and very professional. Dr Gajraj gave me a tailor made treatment plan and price for the work I needed on both my legs. Every step of the treatment was clearly explained and all my questions answered nothing was too much trouble for the team. I was able to walk in with confidence and have my treatment under local anaesthetic one afternoon in a relaxed efficient atmosphere. After my treatment I was given Dr Gajraj's mobile number so if I had any problems or concerns I could contact him anytime. Everything about my treatment was trouble free but at all times I knew that Dr Gajraj and the staff at the Melbury Clinic were there if I needed them. The results I have had are spectacular you would never know that I have ever had varicose veins. So I can't thank Dr Gajraj enough for the professional caring treatment I have received at the Melbury Clinic. It was absolutely amazing value for money the price I was quoted at the beginning never changed regardless of any follow up treatment I needed. So Thank You once again Dr Gajraj and all the staff at the Melbury Clinic. Di Morgan

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6