Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Have just written about my positive experience at a Consultation with Dr Gajraj - please refer to that.

27th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at The Melbury Clinic

Mr Gajraj is a very able surgeon. It is important to him to inform his patients fully about their condition and its possible treatments. He involves them in the decisions about their treatment and evaluating how to maintain their safety. He has been the driving force behind the development of the Melbury Clinic and VeinCare Centre and its very high reputation for vein services both locally and further afield. He also has a sense of humour!

28th July 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this feedback. It is particularly gratifying to receive positive comments from respected healthcare colleagues.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I have been receiving care and treatment for varicose veins from Dr Gajraj since April 2011. He treats me with dignity and respect at all stages of care and treatment. My concerns are heard, and my condition and treatments are explained fully. The treatment experience is always pleasant because of the friendly atmosphere at the clinic, and between Dr Gajraj and his staff. I have never experienced any unexpected or distressing pain or side effects from treatment carried out by Dr Gajraj.

20th July 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for taking the trouble and time to leave these very positive comments. I and my team at The Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre are greatly appreciative.

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Very professional and made me feel comfortable before and during treatment . Listened to concerns and addressed them. Very pleased with the outcome .

7th June 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

I and the whole team at the Melbury Clinic are very pleased to receive such positive feedback, thank you.

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I trust Dr Gajraj to ensure I have the best care/treatment. He always makes me feel at ease and explains everything. If I require treatment or not he advises me - and I believe he tailors my treatment to meet my individual needs. I trust him. I never feel rushed and I believe the service he provides is of an excellent standard. I plan to continue being reviewed by Dr Gajraj in the future. I feel fortunate to have been recommended to Dr Gajraj as the care and treatment I have received has been wonderful.

24th May 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. All of us at The Melbury Clinic do our best to provide safe and effective treatments by suitable qualified and trained staff in an appropriately equipped clinical environment.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons