Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Somerset. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is one of the nicest doctors we have come across gave you plenty of time to talk and explain your treatment showing you diagrams. He is very professional but at the same time very kind. I felt no pain with my two treatments I had with laser treatment and others. I have my life back now after this amazing treatment and being able to walk in and out same day a huge benefit. I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering from vein problems.

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

The doctor explained my condition & the procedure in great detail so I understood completely. Very happy with the service & clinical team.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Caring, knowledgeable, professional and a true gentleman. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Gajraj to anyone who suffers from any vein issues. Genuinely a 5 * experience.

5th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this kind and positive feedback.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I have found Dr Gajraj to be an outstanding doctor in his field. Highly knowledgable, extremely professional, good humoured, what more can I say! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

4th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind comments. My team and I at the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre are delighted that you have had a good outcome from your varicose vein treatments.

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Highly professional and caring doctor who explained and listened to my needs which he was then able to recommend the correct treatment with very good results. Excellent follow up and aftercare.

26th August 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you. Everyone at the Melbury Clinic Vein Care Centre is pleased to hear your positive comments.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons