Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Highly professional and caring doctor who explained and listened to my needs which he was then able to recommend the correct treatment with very good results. Excellent follow up and aftercare.

26th August 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you. Everyone at the Melbury Clinic Vein Care Centre is pleased to hear your positive comments.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Haroun Gajraj is an extremely talent surgeon, who put me at ease during my initial consultation and treatment. He has a wonderful patient focused approach with a kind and calming manner and explained every detail using wording that was easy to understand. He talked to me and checked on me all through the procedure and explained everything he was doing. I can not recommend him enough, I am so glad he did my treatment.

30th August 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this positive feedback. My team and I at the Melbury Clinic are pleased that your treatment went well and that you felt calm and safe while having your varicose vein procedure.

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

22nd July 2017 feeling very anxious l travelled to The Melbury Clinic where on arrival l was greeted by Dr Gajraj & his team. I was amazed by the treatment l received, not at all painful & to my pleasant surprise l was very relaxed during the whole procedure. The Team were very understanding & put my mind at rest before & during the procedure. I can not thank everyone enough for the way l was treated & would not hesitate in returning should l need the same treatment again. I would definitely recommend Dr Gajraj & his team at the Melbury Clinic to anyone who needs vascular surgery.

26th August 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

We know that having medical treatment can make some people feel very anxious. I and my team do our best to make our patients feel comfortable. Thank you for your feedback.

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Have just written about my positive experience at a Consultation with Dr Gajraj - please refer to that.

27th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at The Melbury Clinic

Mr Gajraj is a very able surgeon. It is important to him to inform his patients fully about their condition and its possible treatments. He involves them in the decisions about their treatment and evaluating how to maintain their safety. He has been the driving force behind the development of the Melbury Clinic and VeinCare Centre and its very high reputation for vein services both locally and further afield. He also has a sense of humour!

28th July 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this feedback. It is particularly gratifying to receive positive comments from respected healthcare colleagues.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6