Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

I found Dr Gajraj to be very personable and undoubtedly very knowledgeable. I had no doubts as to the diagnosis or the treatment recommended for me. At all stages everything was explained in detail and I felt completely at ease throughout the procedure. Dr Gajraj made the whole experience easy and simple to understand and removed any concerns that I may have initially had.

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is one of the nicest doctors we have come across gave you plenty of time to talk and explain your treatment showing you diagrams. He is very professional but at the same time very kind. I felt no pain with my two treatments I had with laser treatment and others. I have my life back now after this amazing treatment and being able to walk in and out same day a huge benefit. I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering from vein problems.

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

The doctor explained my condition & the procedure in great detail so I understood completely. Very happy with the service & clinical team.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Caring, knowledgeable, professional and a true gentleman. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Gajraj to anyone who suffers from any vein issues. Genuinely a 5 * experience.

5th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this kind and positive feedback.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I have found Dr Gajraj to be an outstanding doctor in his field. Highly knowledgable, extremely professional, good humoured, what more can I say! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

4th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind comments. My team and I at the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre are delighted that you have had a good outcome from your varicose vein treatments.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6