Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Very professional and made me feel comfortable before and during treatment . Listened to concerns and addressed them. Very pleased with the outcome .

7th June 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

I and the whole team at the Melbury Clinic are very pleased to receive such positive feedback, thank you.

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I trust Dr Gajraj to ensure I have the best care/treatment. He always makes me feel at ease and explains everything. If I require treatment or not he advises me - and I believe he tailors my treatment to meet my individual needs. I trust him. I never feel rushed and I believe the service he provides is of an excellent standard. I plan to continue being reviewed by Dr Gajraj in the future. I feel fortunate to have been recommended to Dr Gajraj as the care and treatment I have received has been wonderful.

24th May 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. All of us at The Melbury Clinic do our best to provide safe and effective treatments by suitable qualified and trained staff in an appropriately equipped clinical environment.

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I had varicose vein treatment by on 18th January ( EVLA & phlebectomy). Examination pre-treatment was thorough, & the suggested treatment was fully explained. The treatment was performed skillfully, by Dr Gajraj, aided throughout by two excellent nurses,and I was informed of progress all through the procedure. I had a fainting episode during the treatment, which was spotted before I was aware of it myself, due to the monitoring equipment used, & was dealt with speedily & efficiently. The results are excellent, & I can wear shorts again without feeling self-conscious. It isn't the cheapest clinic for vein treatment, but I am very satisfied with the very high standard of service. Thank you very much to all at the Melbury Clinic. Michael Seward.

5th May 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your positive comments. We monitor our patients very carefully during their procedures: blood pressure, pulse and oxygen levels are continuously checked and if patients have any "fainting issues" - known medically as vaso-vagal episodes- we can take measures to quickly remedy the problem. Safety as well as quality of outcome are very important to us at The Melbury Clinic.

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Dr Haroun Gajraj and his staff were very helpful in alleviating and doubts I had about my procedure. Very kind and curtious. I would have no problems in recommending this clinic to my family and friends.

5th May 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I had varicose vein treatment on both legs in February this year at the Melbury Clinic. Dr Gajraj and his staff provided excellent treatment and care. The procedure was very well explained to me and all my questions answered. The treatment was straightforward and pain free, even the following days there was no pain. A big thank you to Dr Gajraj and his team.

24th March 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6