Dr Hamendra Patel

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a carer at Southborough Lane Surgery
5th February 2020

Dr. Patel was very good when I took my son he explained very well and also gave good advice. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone. Many Thanks

6th December 2019

Always gives 100% attention and care with helpful advice.

29th November 2019

Dr Patel has been my GP for several years and I have consulted him on a number of occasions over that period. He is very familiar with my medical history and always explains very clearly what my symptoms probably do or do not indicate. He then discusses any tests or treatment he considers may be appropriate, making it clear why he is suggesting any particular course of action. He is interested in my activities and background and seeks to relate my medical position to my overall situation when ever this is relevant. I have every confidence in him. It is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with him, but in practice I have seen him (as opposed to other members of the practice) sufficiently frequently for this not to have been a material problem

28th November 2019

Felt satisfied after speaking to Dr Hamendra Patel. Received good advice about my overall health in General as well even though I went in with a skin condition and new prescription. Best GP I have met in a long time would request to be seen by him in future if I ever need GP advice about my health or I am unwell.

27th November 2019

Dr Hemendra Patel is an outstanding GP. His treats all of my family and we always try to see him (when possible) as he is has lots of patience, listens to the background and then give his diagnosis and then explains the reasons of his diagnosis. He follows up thoroughly even after the treatment. He has a holistic approach to health and will rarely resort to antibiotics unless really necessary. My kids really like Dr. Patel and a visit to him feels like a treat for them.

« 1 2 3 4 »