Report this review of Dr Haifaa Nasir

10th September 2019

I first met Dr Haifaa Nasir , nearly a year ago. My son had tried everything and he started experiencing depression, anxiety and change of personality due do to his ailing skin condition. From day one , Dr Haifaa has been amazing . Explained everything and listened to everything we had to say. Always advising the best cause of action. my son has improved immensely and has re-gained his confidence. I highly recommended Dr Haifaa, as well as being a lovely person , she is amazing and totally devoted to her profession, and definitely distinguished in her field. I would like to take this opportunity to thank her all her hard work and effort with regards to my son.