Dr Haifaa Nasir

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at Family Doctor Unit

Was focussed on my case. Asked questions and dealt with me very promptly. She reassured me when required and gave clear recommendations for the future. Very happy to have been allocated this doctor. Would recommend to others.

10th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Dr Haifaa Nasir is a caring and listening Dermatologist with an in-depth knowledge of her field that sets her above par which is exhibited during patient consultation by her ability to make quick and accurate diagnosis as well as providing treatment that works , putting smiles on her patients' faces. She is able to reassure and allay any fears that the patient might have had prior to the consultation. I can testify to this as I have worked with her on countless occasions. I highly recommend her being a medical personnel myself and wouldn't hesitate for her to be my own Dermatologist.

10th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Dr Nadir is a caring and listening Dermatologist with an in-depth knowledge in her field that sets her above par thus enabling her to make quick accurate diagnosis and offer treatment which works, putting smiles on her patients' faces. She is able to reassure and allay any fears that the patient might have had prior to the consultation. I can testify to this as I have worked with her on countless occasions. I highly recommend her being a medical personnel myself and wouldn't hesitate for her to be my own Dermatologist.

24th March 2018
Written by a patient at Family Doctor Unit

Very caring and understanding about my condition. Excellent manner with a very holistic approach. Much appreciated. Thankyou

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

She is one of the best doctors she listens and helps a lot

Nearest Dermatologists