Dr Haifaa Nasir

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Excellent knowledge of the symptoms and wonderful control of the situation presented to Dr Nasir. Very happy and satisfied.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

An excellent doctor, Dr. Nasir was extremely supportive during my treatment. I cannot offer any constructive criticism as I had the ideal experience. Thanks for everything doc!

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Dr Nasir has been amazing. My acne has improved so much thanks to her. She's succinct while making sure great care is taken of the patient.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

I visited Dr Haifaa Nasir some 8 months ago for my severe acne condition that i have suffered for more than 20 years! Previously, been on anti-biotics recommended by my Gp for months without any result, so decided to go for a dermatologist this time. Within the first month of starting the medication, my acne was gone completely and my skin began to look better. Soon, my family / friends noticed the big difference as well which made me feel more confident about the treatment. I am now in the final month of my treatment and i can say what a change this treatment has brought into my life. I can happily recommend Dr Haifaa Nasir to anybody seeking dermatology treatments. She's great and understands the skin condition well enough to prescribe the right medication.

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Having suffered with acne for many years, I was sad and doubted that my skin would ever clear up. Thanks to Dr Haifaa Nasir’s patience and treatment, I can say that my skin has never looked so good. I now have a newfound confidence and this has veritably changed my life.

Nearest Dermatologists