« 1 2 3 4 »

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

I went in to get acne treatment, she understood me, examined my skin and could see the problem through my eyes and how it was affecting me and was happy to go ahead with treatment which made me extremely happy! I have no complaints :)

Written by a patient at Family Doctor Unit

Oh my god I don't even know where to start from I was suffering from acne for 5 years been having treatments and seeing my gp which didn't not help I literally did everything I was so stressed about it, I was embarrased to go out because it was so bad I thought I would never get rid of it then my gp referred me to see the dermatology which I've met dr nasir she listened to me and provided me roaccutane I was on them for 9 months after 2 months I've seen a big difference better results I couldn't believe it was fading away I was so happy iam thanking dr nasir for everything she did she is the best doctor ever I would highly reccomend her to those who is suffering with acne because believe me she will help you and put a smile on your face after seeing the results best doctor ever!

Written by a patient at Cookridge Hospital

Very caring and thorough. Took her time to identify and diagnose. Overall pleasant and professional.

Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Very pleasant doctor. Listened to my concerns and advised on best course of care. Already recommended her to my friend.

Written by a member of staff at Wandsworth Community Dermatology Service

I have observed Dr Nasir"s clinics and she is polite, patient and professional when speaking to her patients.As a colleague I enjoy working with her.

« 1 2 3 4 »