Dr Haifaa Nasir

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

I saw Dr. Haifaa Nasir on February 13, 2018. Dr. Nasir had a very professional manner. She was efficient at diagnosing my condition and immediately clear about treatment and advice. She managed to combine her clinical skills with warmth and empathy. She looked me in the eye and really listened. I was in and out of the consultation quite quickly, but I was so impressed. I felt very well looked after, in good and safe hands. Her specialist nurse was very helpful and kind, too.

29th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Dr Nasir is very professional and has clearly researched my history as she knew what I have been through with my skin condition. She is very sypathetic and I can tell she wants to help and offered the best treatment available.

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Dr Nasir treated me for the removal and monitoring of an acitinic keratotic lesion on my upper left arm. This was done in a very efficient manner, always with a caring and sympathetic approach.

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

The treatment Dr Nasir prescribed was very beneficial. It cured me of my rosacea with acne. I had been battling with it for a long time. Various treatments were prescribed by teledermatology but they were different each time because the diagnosis changed each time. This went on for nearly a year, until I begged my Doctor to refer me to a dermatologist. It is so important to have a face to face review with a Doctor, it is the fastest way to heal. The aggravation of not seeing a doctor made the problem severe, this could have been avoided. I lost confidence in myself but Dr Nasir was so kind, compassionate & understanding she helped me regain my confidence, she was absolutely wonderful. I will be eternally grateful to her.

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

I have been seen by Dr Nasir who was very professional and pleasant. She investigated my skin which I had problems lately with and diagnosed the problem straight away. I have been given treatment to follow for 4 month and improvement is very obvious and I am very happy with results. I would strongly recommend Dr Nasir.

Nearest Dermatologists