dr-haifaa-nasir

Written by a carer at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow
13th February 2020

We cannot thank Dr Haifaa Nasir enough for the excellent care she had provided for my son 13 year old son. Her quality and integrity as a Consultant Dermatologist and more fundamentally, as a person, shone through. And from the moment we met, my son felt comfortable and at ease talking through his verrucas and dry skin, we knew were in good hands. A lovely lady. We highly recommend her for professional expertise. Thank you so much

15th October 2019

Dr nasir has helped my journey of acne so much. She is kind and I felt I could talk about what I went through with my skin and she was so thoughtful and really wanted to help me. She was one of the doctors that really cared on making you feel better and just letting you know that everything was alright. Dr nasir wasn’t just a doctor she was a friend that you can go speak to. I would refer to any patient just like me.

Written by a carer at Family Doctor Unit
10th September 2019

I first met Dr Haifaa Nasir , nearly a year ago. My son had tried everything and he started experiencing depression, anxiety and change of personality due do to his ailing skin condition. From day one , Dr Haifaa has been amazing . Explained everything and listened to everything we had to say. Always advising the best cause of action. my son has improved immensely and has re-gained his confidence. I highly recommended Dr Haifaa, as well as being a lovely person , she is amazing and totally devoted to her profession, and definitely distinguished in her field. I would like to take this opportunity to thank her all her hard work and effort with regards to my son.

2nd September 2019

I must express my gratitude to Dr Haifaa Nasir for her consideration, care and preventative approach when treating my skin problems. Many thanks to you Doctor and of course all the team at the Hounslow NHS. Peter Buggy

27th August 2019

I cannot recommend or thank this lovely doctor enough!! She completely understood my issue and the effects it was having on my life (as extreme as that sounds!) I have left her feeling extremely happy, with my confidence back and most important of all..clear skin! Thankyou so so much Dr Nasir!

Nearest Dermatologists