Dr Hadi Bedran

I am a consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain medicine, with special interest in neuromodulation, cancer pain, research and medical education.

• Pain medicine
  • Anaesthetics and ITU

13th June 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Wow what an amazing Doctor, so many doctors i spoke to before him just didnt understand my symptoms and said what i was describing in relation to pain didnt make sense. Explained everthing to Dr Bedran and he understood it all and how the symoms were linked. He identified the source and put together an immediate pain relief plan and it started working straight away. I cant ever thank him enough for his expertise and rescuing me from the awful pain i was in.

8th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at St George's Hospital

I know Dr Bedran for more than three years. He is extremely empathetic doctors with excellent clinical skills and caring attitude. He takes active part in patient education and training of healthcare professionals. I will be glad to have my treatment under his expert management and would recommend him to my friends and family.

26th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at St George's Hospital

I am an anaesthetic nurse at St Georges Hospital. I have worked with Dr Bedran on a number of occasions. It's always a pleasure to work with him. His patient care is second to none. He has the knack of making the patients feel comfortable whilst assisting to reduce their anxieties. He always ensure they receive adequate pain relief and their feedback is always positive. He is an excellent educator who routinely finds an opportunity or two to teach me new skill or to reinforce existing ones. He is undoubtably an asset to St Georges Hospital and I look forward to working with him in the near future.

24th March 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Mr Bedran is the a very committed doctor. He looks after his patients well. His communication skills are excellent and he puts his patient at ease and provides all the information in an easy to understand way. He provides excellent care to all his patients. This doctor is a great addition to NHS.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists