Dr Habib Rahman

As a GP of 29 years on Canvey Island I like to think of myself as a traditionalist in my approach to treating patients and their families as a whole. I also embrace modern technology which enables me to use interactive tools to explain medical conditions to my patients. I feel that it is very important to encourage patient's understanding into what is a healthy lifestyle and it's overall benefits to mental and physical well being. I believe this can be achieved by working in a patient/GP partnership.

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th January 2015
Written by a patient at Canvey Village Surgery

My family and I have been seeing Dr Rahman for 26 years, Dr Rahman it totally dedicated and committed to his patience care He is not only our doctor but makes you feel like his is also a very close friend, He is always ready to listen to any health and personal problems you may have, time is never an issue. My children now have there own family's as parents and grand parents we have no worries what so ever in the care Dr Rahman provides for my family, Trust does not just come it has to be earned, Dr Rahman Has Trust , Compassion, and the largest caring Heart of any one you could wish to know.

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at Canvey Village Surgery

Dr Rahman has been GP to our family through three generations . He has always been approachable and caring. there has never been an occasion that he has not been willing to organize tests, x-rays, or refer to the hospital when required. His manner gives confidence which enables you to express health concerns even if they do not sound completely rational. All members of staff treat patients with respect, I believe that standards are set by those in charge.

11th November 2014
Written by a patient at Canvey Village Surgery

An excellent Doctor who always seems to have time to listen and Explain any medication required As a family we have been with Dr Rahman for nearly 20 years He has helped us with everything from a common cold to cancer Also a big thank you to the reception staff,always friendly and polite

8th November 2014
Written by a patient at Canvey Village Surgery

I have been a patient with Doctor Rahman for 25 years and he has been the most compassionate doctor I have had the honour to know he always listens to you remembers your family and takes the time to explain everything it will be a sad day when he finally retires as he really is an amazing doctor and person.

6th November 2014
Written by a carer at Canvey Village Surgery

Dr Rahman takes time to listen to your problems and never dismisses you as a nuisance. He is a very caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 »