Dr Gursharan Gandham

Written by a patient at The Family Practice

Dr Gandham seems to have the knack of being able to talk to a patient at their level rather than just a fixed patter. She seems interested in you and makes you feel like you're not "just" another patient coming in through the door. Having nothing but her praises to sing. (This isn't biased by the fact that she gave me (a 55 year old male) a gold star when I told her I had finally managed to give up smoking).

Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I have been registered to the Family Practice at St Johns for number of years. With the exception of urgent appointments, which are almost impossible to get unless you look like you will die on the receptionist in person, the rest of this practice is very, very good. However Dr Gandham is outstanding. She listens properly, treats me like an intelligent human being, and is willing to discuss things. I trust her totally. She is cheerful even when under pressure, with a great sense of humour which can help you to feel better as well.

Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I consider myself very lucky to be a patient at this practice and to have access to a doctor as caring as Dr Gandham. she is sincere, approachable and friendly. She always has time to discuss the ailment I have attended with and to make a diagnosis and then to discuss treatment if required. Never a rushed appointment. Total professional care that I have the utmost confidence in her.

22nd December 2016
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

Dr Gandham is friendly and approachable, she's a good and caring doctor and she'll take her time to listen and deal with the problem at hand.

14th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

Dr Gandham is a real treasure - she makes time for her patients and has a friendly disposition. She sent me to hospital last year for a number of issues that needed further treatment and I have nothing but praise for her. Strictly speaking, I should only see her for one problem per visit but she has always willingly dealt with any other issues that needed sorting, without making book another appointment. She was recommended to me by another patient and I am pleased to have her as my GP