Dr Gregory Wilcox

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Greg Wilcox would like to say he told me was leaving me in good hands ! I really miss him after being my dr for 30 plus years ,but he's right have seen most of the other Drs and the are all very good ,kind and caring.

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Have been with Harold Road surgery now for 45 years. Will miss Dr Wilcox dreadfully as he is lovely, has sense of humour and gets to the bottom of any problem I have had. Old school I would say.

22nd April 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Always a pleasure to see Dr.G.Wilcox. Very through in his examination of you.and has a sense of humour as well,be it dry. If I saw him out socially would buy him a refreshment for the services he provides.

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

great doctor-always ask to see him even though not my allocated gp

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I have left a review on the overall care of Harold road .but wanted to single out dr Wilcox and a short song sums it up " simple the best ,better than all the rest " know that is favourites but that is how it is. Thank you dr Wilcox, and all the great team at Harold road.

Short link to review Dr Gregory Wilcox: http://iwgc.net/echd2