Dr Gregory Miles

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Always listens and so far has always been correct in diagnosis!! Excellent friendly doctor running an excellent surgery

4th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

As a family with four daughters we have been with this practice for nearly 30 years. We have always received excellent care and attention. Whilst Dr Miles is my "allocated doctor" the hugely helpful and professional receptionists never make it difficult to see a different doctor if he is unavailable. I would like to think that we do not clog up the surgery unnecessarily, but we are never made to feel that we have wasted time or taken up valuable appointments. The whole of The Apples works so well together, from reception, to dispensary, doctors to nurses. One feels it is extremely well run, committed and progressive. Living in a rural area we benefit greatly from the in-surgery pharmacy, again the staff are incredibly helpful. I could not recommend this practice or its doctors more highly.

24th January 2015
Written by a carer at The Apples Medical Centre

the excellent care , time and patience shown by Dr Miles to my wife following a heart atttack which has left her with complex problems is exemplary. She now has the confidence that given time she will make a full recovery with the ability to live a life. A plea on behalf of all who live in Sherborne. We have excellent Doctors but there is not one you can speak to at weekends or over Public Holidays. Could it not be arranged for a Doctor to be available to speak to, 24/7 at these times, based either at one of the practices or at our excellent but underused Yeatman Hospital. Our experience of 111 on Boxing Day was horrendous. Ending with my wife having to be ambulanced into Yeovil at 04.45 in the morning and unnecessarily taking up a bed , Drs and nurses time until discharged at 18.00 hrs. in the evening. No wonder A and E Departments have been under pressure. Had a doctor been available to speak to locally , the ambulance and all would have been unnecessary. Please give this suggestion serious consideration. I am sure from speaking to many friends that it is something that people would be happy to pay for and could alleviate some of the pressure on A and E.Jeremy Barber

19th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Over a difficult period in my medical history I have always received the very best of care and attention from Dr. Miles, and I have the greatest confidence in his skills.

15th December 2014