Dr Gordon Turner

12th November 2014
Written by a patient at Leybourne Surgery

Dr Turner has been our family doctor for 19 years. He is always professional, courteous and you never feel that you have wasted his time. After a follow up appointment with a hospital doctor , following an operation, I went to see him. I wasn't very happy with the hospital's Doctor bedside manner. Dr. Turner took the time to look up the hospital records, explain to me in language that I could understand, what they had done and what it meant. I trust him completely. He has a great knack at putting you at your ease. We don't need to visit him very often ( that's a good thing) but when we do, we know his " patient skills" are always going to be excellent.

28th October 2014
Written by a patient at Leybourne Surgery

Dr Gordon Turner is thorough, and of good humour. He is polite and makes you feel at home. You exit the surgery - feeling relief and your mind at ease.

24th October 2014
Written by a patient at Leybourne Surgery

I went to see Dr Turner as I feared I was getting a recurrence of skin cancer. Doctor took it very seriously and reassured me that he could see nothing. Also said he would keep an eye on it. Didn't make me feel as though I was wasting his time.

22nd October 2014
Written by a patient at Leybourne Surgery

Good doctor. Always courteous and professional.

Doctors working at Leybourne Surgery