Dr Gordon Ingle

• Neurology

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

I have been a Paiten under doctor Ingle for almost three years now, he has been my doctor through what has been without a doubt the most hardest time of my life. Doctor Ingle has been constant throughout and although not through the other side of my situation yet, I feel that thanks to Dr Ingle alone I can see another side to my life now. His personality may be unique, but I for one would not have him any other way. He has continued to keep searching for an answer and he gave me one, along with treatment. I could never thank Dr Ingle enough for all he has done, when other doctors were so fast to push me aside. So big big thanks to you Dr Ingle. For all you have done THANK YOU.

10th February 2017

He's a pleasant enough chap, but talks at ninety miles an hour. His speed of delivery is so fast that you need a sharp brain to keep up with his conversation, which is not really appropriate for a neurology clinic, where some patients may be slowed down from brain damage. He rarely pauses long enough for the patient to get a word in edgeways, and consequently gets the wrong end of the stick through not listening properly. A lot of NHS money was wasted when he had me in for expensive tests I didn't need, because he'd misunderstood the nature of my illness. I was then discharged from his clinic because I didn't have the conditions I'd been tested for, whilst still trying to get help for the illness that I do have. I was obliged to make a complaint to the NHS Trust, but to give Dr Ingle his due, he did then start listening to me and promptly arranged MRI scans and an in-house referral to the correct department.

Short link to review Dr Gordon Ingle: http://iwgc.net/eeta2