Dr Gleena Paciencia Pereira Rebello

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Southborough Lane Surgery

Excellent Doctor who was empathetic to my recent illness. Dr Rebello always takes time to listen to concerns etc and is thorough with her diagnosis. Additionally, she explains why she is issuing medication when necessary.

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at Southborough Lane Surgery

I have a repeat prescription which I use regularly on line and it works very well. There is a comments box on the prescriptions form and I was very sceptical about whether anyone would take notice of comments in that. However I had ocassion to request that my prescription be changed slightly so I decided to try it. I must say that I received a very clear response from my doctor through that system which I was able to pick up in the surgery.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Southborough Lane Surgery

I had an appointment with Dr Rebello earlier this morning and a fantastic experience. The Doctor was extremely helpful & very friendly, giving me some really helpful advice. She quickly put me at my ease and listened attentively to everything I said. I left feeling very positive, thank you Dr Rebello.

12th August 2016
Written by a patient at Southborough Lane Surgery

I have seen Dr Rebello many times, and she is always thorough and efficient, and prepared to make suggestions on ways to improve my care. Despite being part of a very busy practice, she never makes the consultation feel rushed, and will always try and find a solution to my problems ( which at times can be quite bizarre! ). She is always friendly and smiling with a reassuring manner that ensures that I feel better just for seeing her. Having multiple health issues, I have seen for myself the pressure the NHS is under and yet Dr Rebello will always put the patient first - unlike our politicians.

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Southborough Lane Surgery

Dr Rebello is brilliant best doctor there

Short link to review Dr Gleena Paciencia Pereira Rebello: http://iwgc.net/ehpcb