Dr Ginette Heeps

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

Struggled for a long time to find a doctor I can rely on. Precious doctors in Calgary have either overdosed me or prescribed the wrong medication resulting me in the hospital. Dr.Heeps ensures that every step of the way for my recovery was completed and checking off all possible routes before surgery was the final option. She is now my go-to for the past year and a half; luckily for her I can go about the lifestyle I used to have.

15th August 2017

She is amazing

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

We moved to Calgary SW from the NE, so we had looked around in the area and read reviews prior to seeing Dr. Heeps. Sufficed to say, the reviews were spot on. She is extremely caring, kind, and listens to you, even when she is loaded with patients to see. Moreover, when moving, I wanted a doctor this time that was aggressive in treating problems as I was, and she was 100% on the same page. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

16th January 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

She is very friendly, knowledgeable and takes time to really listen.

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

Dr. Heeps is caring,kind and professional. I feel listened to, and confident in her knowledge. She is exceptional I feel.

Short link to review Dr Ginette Heeps: http://iwgc.net/efhir