Dr Ginette Heeps

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

I came from a doctor who shrugged at me when I tried to follow up on my fractured finger. Dr Heeps is so caring and she really listens and hears my concerns. She is willing to explore options and does not just write you a prescription and send you on your way. She is also open to helping find a solution even if it outside the box. I came to her with many issues and she has from the beginning treated me with respect and honest caring. I am very grateful for her and would recommend ger highly to anyone looking for a compassionate doctor.

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

I switched to Dr. Heeps at Cornerstone Medical Clinic. I feel lucky because I took the correct decision. She listens, cares, reads carefully my lab results and tries to give me the best options. She gives me the time to explain my complaint and listens very carefully. Even if I visit her without appointment she agrees to see me and takes care of my health issues. At last, I found the doctor I could trust.

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

She is very friendly and listen very carefully about my concern. I feel very relieved and comfotable whenever I see her. I am lucky to have found her.

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

I switched to Dr. Heeps after moving to the SW and could not be happier that I did. My previous doctor was rushed, flaky and didn't seem to remember any time I would visit even though I had gone to her for 25 years. Dr. Heeps listens to what you have to say, apologizes if she is running late (which isn't often), doesn't rush you out of her office and is very knowledgeable and practical. I am so glad that I found her at Cornerstone and trust her with my family's medical needs.

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

Dr Heeps is an outstanding physician and a caring, considerate human being. She is by far the best GP I have dealt with in my 61 years. To say I HIGHLY recommend her is an understatement.

Short link to review Dr Ginette Heeps: http://iwgc.net/efhir