Dr Ginette Heeps

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

She is very friendly and listen very carefully about my concern. I feel very relieved and comfotable whenever I see her. I am lucky to have found her.

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

I switched to Dr. Heeps after moving to the SW and could not be happier that I did. My previous doctor was rushed, flaky and didn't seem to remember any time I would visit even though I had gone to her for 25 years. Dr. Heeps listens to what you have to say, apologizes if she is running late (which isn't often), doesn't rush you out of her office and is very knowledgeable and practical. I am so glad that I found her at Cornerstone and trust her with my family's medical needs.

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

Dr Heeps is an outstanding physician and a caring, considerate human being. She is by far the best GP I have dealt with in my 61 years. To say I HIGHLY recommend her is an understatement.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Cornerstone Medical Practice

Struggled for a long time to find a doctor I can rely on. Precious doctors in Calgary have either overdosed me or prescribed the wrong medication resulting me in the hospital. Dr.Heeps ensures that every step of the way for my recovery was completed and checking off all possible routes before surgery was the final option. She is now my go-to for the past year and a half; luckily for her I can go about the lifestyle I used to have.

15th August 2017