Dr Gillian Tweddell

22nd October 2013
Written by a patient at Wellhall Medical Centre

Very empathetic. Was very worried and completely reassured.

16th September 2013
Written by a patient at Wellhall Medical Centre

Sadly, I have had cause to register a formal complaint against Dr Twiddell following a recent appointment. She showed a complete lack of professionalism or compassion despite my very obvious emotional distress. She abused my right to confidentiality and privacy by quizzing me on highly emotionally sensitive matters and not informing me before the interrogation that she wouldn't be able to help me and I would have to see one of the other doctors. No patient should leave a Dcotor's office in scared and in tears and I was incredibly disappointed she never bothered to ask if I was even ok as I left.

29th August 2011
Written by a patient at Wellhall Medical Centre

I recently had cause to discuss a serious concern with Dr Gillian Tweddell. After listening to my concerns diligently she carefully advised me as to the possible causes of my symptoms. She went on to list the range of treatment options that would be available to me taking great care to outline the advantages and disadvantages of each of the various treatment options available. This gave me great reassurance. Dr Gillian Tweddell is not only extremely knowledgeable and experienced in a wide range of complex medical issues, she has in my experience excellent listening skills and will do her very best not only to put ones mind at ease but also facilitate and expedite the most appropriate treatment for the condition presented. I would have no hesitation in strongly recommending Dr Gillain Tweddell as an excellent GP irrespective of ones age and or the complexity of ones medical condition.

29th August 2011
Written by a patient at Wellhall Medical Centre

Not my usual dcotor, but I found Dr Gillian Tweddell to be very caring and very understanding. She fully diagnosed my symptoms and offered excellent advice. Dr Tweddell couldn't have helped me more and I am now well on my way to a full recovery. Thank you so much.

10th March 2010
Written by a patient at Wellhall Medical Centre

I attended and was seen by this doctor on Wednesday 10th March 2010 along with my wife. I was quickly examined and told to continue self medicating for pain. I was given no explanation as to what may be causing my symptoms, how long they may last or what I should do if they continued. I was offered no reassurance that there were anyconcerns and to be honest the doctors manner bordered on ignorant. I understand that the doctor probably sees many cases of a similar nature, but I left feeling like I had been an inconvienience. I am sorry to say that emergency appointment or not, I will not be seeking assistance from this doctor again.

Short link to review Dr Gillian Tweddell: http://iwgc.net/ekja