Dr Gillian Barnett

Consultant in Clinical Oncology

• Oncology

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Pure brilliance and professionalism put me at ease and made me feel secure ..

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

All my consultations with Dr. Barnett have been both extremely useful and very pleasant. She asks a comprehensive array of questions, in an open manner, and demonstrates a genuine concern regarding any present or potential problems. In addition, she makes the effort to communicate as necessary between consultations through e-mail. I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Barnett to anyone.

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

In my dealings with Dr Gillian Barnett I have absolute faith in her ability. She is kind, thoughtful and is the consummate professional. She explains the situation in clear language and is always prepared to listen to me. Under her guidance I have progressed nicely and I have been given hope in a fearful situation. I have cancer but have under her guidance now realise all is not lost. Dr Barnett always greats me with a smile! Amazing when I know the enormous responsibility she has with so many patients. With her support I am able to lead a normal life. Thank you so much.

Short link to review Dr Gillian Barnett: http://iwgc.net/efij4