Dr Gill Edmondson

30th May 2017
Written by a patient at Chorlton Health Centre

Having arrived at my appointment 5 minutes later than scheduled, I was made to feel like a small child...'told off' for keeping her waiting, did I know this surgery closes in 5 minutes... ? After making me feel small (for a further 3 minutes, so now I had 2 mins left) she asked me my issues. I advised there were a couple of things...to which she interrupted me, sternly told me "Well, I've just told you this surgery closes in 5 minutes so you had better prioritize" I managed to ask one question, and the rest fell by the way-side. I left the surgery, got into my car, and cried like a child. I've never felt so humiliated and angry. I will have to rearrange a GP appointment and wait another week to get answers to some of my concerns, because Dr Edmondson's bedside manner needs some work! Let's hope I'm never kept waiting more than 5 minutes at my next appointment... something we all do, at EVERY GP appointment. Rude, rude, unhelpful woman. I'll avoid her surgery at all costs.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Chorlton Health Centre

Rude and sarcastic regarding my concerns, made me feel small. Many people I know have had bad experiences with her, she'll be slightly more sensitive if you get her on a good day!

Short link to review Dr Gill Edmondson: http://iwgc.net/eem8k