Dr Giles Pratt

25th March 2017
Written by a carer at Castlegate Surgery

Dr. Pratt has always listened to us and has just recently taken the time to phone my husband at home to discuss medication after his return from a hospital stay. Yesterday he gave us what I can ony describe as a full consultation and discussed various problems and situations and we left feeling he had been sympathetic and kind. He is a very good and concerned practioner. It was my husband we saw Dr. Pratt about yesterday but I also have been to see him and never thought I was being hurried through my appointment and was always treated considerately.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at Castlegate Surgery

Dr Pratt, is a clock watcher who never has time to listen a lot of my friends are at Castle Gate but refuse to see him as he always makes you feel like your wasting his time!!

20th April 2015
Written by a patient at Castlegate Surgery

I would like to say a few words about Dr Giles Pratt who did not listen to my concerns regarding side effects of steroid treatment, and now, a couple of weeks later, I am experiencing increased growth of facial hair (I am a woman), and thanks to his professionalism and empathy I need to undergo series of hormone tests to get my body back to normal.

Short link to review Dr Giles Pratt: http://iwgc.net/eewm2