Dr Geraldine Lazarus

Latest Reviews

16th February 2015

Dr Lazarus is brilliant. She has been my doctor for two years and I have received excellent treatment from her. She diagnosed my polymyalgia after a few minutes and it was confirmed by a blood test. Within 2days of visiting her I was on the recommended medication and improving by leaps and bounds. She also cured my dizziness by doing a procedure and instructing me on how to do it if it happened again (can't remember the name of this now). I had indigestion for years and mentioned it to her thinking I would get a bottle of Gaviscon -- but no - in quite a short time I was having an endoscope and the results led to ridding me of the campylobacter and putting me on the proper medication. I must also thank all involved at Llandough for this. I am distressed that she has left the Porthkerry Practice in Barry and if I knew where she was now I'd join her new practice. Thank you Dr Lazarus. Can't praise you enough. I'll miss you.

Short link to review Dr Geraldine Lazarus: http://iwgc.net/eeei8