Dr Geraldine D'Souza

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd November 2016
Written by a member of staff at Berrywood Hospital

Lovely doctor and supportive colleague. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She loves her work and very professional. She is a kind hearted person who knows how to look after her patients.

21st November 2016
Written by a carer at Danetre Hospital

At last a diagnosis. Only Geraldine D'Souza has managed to get us to this prognosis in six months. Previous to that 16 months of no diagnosis. An excellent Doctor who gives confidence that a plan is in place.

21st November 2016
Written by a carer at Danetre Hospital

The Doctor was very frank about my husband's health. She laid the facts as they are without keeping anything from us. Advised us well.

15th November 2016
Written by a member of staff at Danetre Hospital

Dr D'Souza acted as my clinical supervisor during my psychiatry placement as part of GP training. She was very accessible, supportive and friendly. She has an exceptional patient manner and is well liked by all of her patients and colleagues. Dr D'Souza is an excellent clinician providing optimal care for her patients and support for trainees and medical students.

17th October 2016
Written by a carer at Danetre Hospital

Dr D'Souza was very kind and caring toward my mother which made such a difference- eased my mother's anxiety and concerns.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »