Dr George Abouda

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Both my wife and I were very impressed with the care and attention of Dr Abouda. In the medical profession, he's a breath of fresh air. He listened to us carefully, talked to us like adults, and given my complex medical background, he acknowledged the level of knowledge we already have. He spoke to us clearly and confidently, he made good eye contact on introduction and checked our understanding. He showed empathy, too.

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Very understanding and very clear in what treatment required , Mr Abouda is a pleasure to deal with a fantastic consultant who gives me total confidence in my treatment with clear goals and treatment .

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Mr Abouda is was an excellent consultant! He is very friendly, professional, caring and showed passionate concern whilst, maintaining high standards of care. from start to finish I received 5 star care and support, referring me onto care that has changed my life for the better. I would highly recommend his services and very grateful for my experience as his patient!