Dr Geoffrey Sharp

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Park Medical Practice

A fantastic doctor who came to my property recently to give me medication within 15 minutes of my call. Came back again the same afternoon for a follow up. Today I seen him at approx. 4.30pm and at approx. 6.45pm he called me to let me know results of a test. Can't thank him enough as he has set my mind very much at ease which earlier in the day was racing overtime. Thanks Dr G.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Park Medical Practice

My family have always felt very grateful to have Dr Sharp as our GP. He will if necessary phone in the evening to answer something which is worrying one of us. We have great faith in his ability as a GP and cannot speak too highly of him.

4th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Park Medical Practice

Dr Sharp is your Doctor from the olden times with a fantastic bedside manner. He listens and advises well. He makes you feel as though you are a person and not a number, he shakes your hand on going and opens the door when you are going. A true gentleman with a very quiet manner, totally trustworthy too. It's a shame there are not more Doctors with his mannerisms. :)

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Park Medical Practice

he was really nice,patient I went up for my review and he even got out of his chair and opened the door for me and let me out other drs don`t do it talked to him about my asthma he changed my medication no problems at all felt like I could talk to him as i am registered to him.