Report this review of Dr Geoffrey Corbett

16th March 2020

Dr Corbett walks on water. I have known him since he came to Hereford, roughly since 2011. He has been insightful, compassionate, professional, charming and funny always, through my many ups and downs. I haven't seen him for over a year, and last time I tried to make an appointment to see him, in December 2019, I was told he was not at work and they didn't know or wouldn't say why or when he would be back. I asked last week if he was back, and was told no. I am worried about him!! He's had his own ups and downs too. I wish I could find out what is going on. I adore that man. He says I am like his mum!