Dr Geoffrey Corbett

#sayThankYou

Dr Corbett A* Such a lovely and understanding doctor Always has time to listen and find the best course of treatment Always tries to get to the root of the problem and asks how you’re doing If one treatment hasn’t worked it’s no problem he’ll try antithetical one to help Just such a shame he is currently off work

27th May 2020
Written by a patient at Moorfield House Surgery
27th April 2020

One of the most understanding and genuine humans I have ever met. I owe a lot to Dr Corbett. He noticed some of my symptoms before I did, which led him to suspect and diagnose my anxiety and depression, which I’d been struggling with for years. A few years later, I am now medication free, have completed therapy and manage my life better than I ever have. My career, relationships with other people and my mindset are all so much healthier. Thank you Dr C.

Written by a patient at Moorfield House Surgery
16th March 2020

Dr Corbett walks on water. I have known him since he came to Hereford, roughly since 2011. He has been insightful, compassionate, professional, charming and funny always, through my many ups and downs. I haven't seen him for over a year, and last time I tried to make an appointment to see him, in December 2019, I was told he was not at work and they didn't know or wouldn't say why or when he would be back. I asked last week if he was back, and was told no. I am worried about him!! He's had his own ups and downs too. I wish I could find out what is going on. I adore that man. He says I am like his mum!

Doctors working at Moorfield House Surgery