Dr Gauri Jha

30th June 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I have full confidence in Dr Gha. She smiles on meeting me at the surgery and I do feel as if she listens to every word I say. She is very attentive and empathetic and keen to put me at my ease by discussing whatever my concerns may be. I was willing to be one of her patients when she arrived at Westgate Surgery. I like having a female Doctor. What more can I say.

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

The care I received from Dr Jha has been exceptional. She is an attentive listener and made me feel that she had empathy for the illness that I presented. In all my previous appointments the doctor has taken time to explain clearly to me the nature of my condition and thoroughly outlined her plan for treatment. I was reassured by her caring, direct and respectful manner and it is because of these qualities that I felt able to talk openly and honestly. I concur with a previous reviewer in saying that she is an asset to the Westgate Surgery and I would recommend her highly to other patients.

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

Dr Jah is a great listener and very thorough - she has empathy with the problem presented and I find her easy to talk to - I was seen quickly and the whole surgery runs really well! I'm a very happy patient as our previous practice was very poor and badly run. No improvement needed at Westgate in my opinion - very good

26th April 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I have been taking my son to see Dr Jha since he was three months old regarding his eczema. Dr Jha is also my doctor too. The care that we receive from Dr Jha is always exceptional. She truly takes the time to explain and reassure. She is always friendly, caring and I trust her entirely.

20th April 2015
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this doctor to other patients - in fact the practice as a whole is totally brilliant. I have no criticisms to make of any of the staff, including nurses and reception staff. Dr. Jha is both attentive and very helpful, and discusses everything with me as a patient, rather than telling me what she thinks should happen regardless of my opinion.

Short link to review Dr Gauri Jha: http://iwgc.net/egkos