Dr Gauri Jha

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

She is a very personable, knowledgeable Doctor who puts you at your ease, and she always seems to have plenty of time to answer your questions

30th June 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I have full confidence in Dr Gha. She smiles on meeting me at the surgery and I do feel as if she listens to every word I say. She is very attentive and empathetic and keen to put me at my ease by discussing whatever my concerns may be. I was willing to be one of her patients when she arrived at Westgate Surgery. I like having a female Doctor. What more can I say.

26th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

very happy with the service

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

The care I received from Dr Jha has been exceptional. She is an attentive listener and made me feel that she had empathy for the illness that I presented. In all my previous appointments the doctor has taken time to explain clearly to me the nature of my condition and thoroughly outlined her plan for treatment. I was reassured by her caring, direct and respectful manner and it is because of these qualities that I felt able to talk openly and honestly. I concur with a previous reviewer in saying that she is an asset to the Westgate Surgery and I would recommend her highly to other patients.

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

Dr Jah is a great listener and very thorough - she has empathy with the problem presented and I find her easy to talk to - I was seen quickly and the whole surgery runs really well! I'm a very happy patient as our previous practice was very poor and badly run. No improvement needed at Westgate in my opinion - very good

Short link to review Dr Gauri Jha: http://iwgc.net/egkos