Dr Gauri Jha

6th June 2017
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

Dr Jha has helped me in many ways since my husband died. She has looked after my physical and mental wellbeing and I have never felt I am wasting her time. I respect and trust her completely to know what is best for me. The staff, i.e. receptionists, nurses and all office staff, work hard and the whole surgery appears to run smoothly and efficiently.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

She is a very personable, knowledgeable Doctor who puts you at your ease, and she always seems to have plenty of time to answer your questions

30th June 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I have full confidence in Dr Gha. She smiles on meeting me at the surgery and I do feel as if she listens to every word I say. She is very attentive and empathetic and keen to put me at my ease by discussing whatever my concerns may be. I was willing to be one of her patients when she arrived at Westgate Surgery. I like having a female Doctor. What more can I say.

26th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

very happy with the service

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

The care I received from Dr Jha has been exceptional. She is an attentive listener and made me feel that she had empathy for the illness that I presented. In all my previous appointments the doctor has taken time to explain clearly to me the nature of my condition and thoroughly outlined her plan for treatment. I was reassured by her caring, direct and respectful manner and it is because of these qualities that I felt able to talk openly and honestly. I concur with a previous reviewer in saying that she is an asset to the Westgate Surgery and I would recommend her highly to other patients.

Short link to review Dr Gauri Jha: http://iwgc.net/egkos