Dr Gareth Vincenti

• Psychiatry

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Cygnet Hospital Harrogate

Dr Gareth Vincenti is an incredible man. I was very nervous about my appointment but was put at complete ease as soon as I sat down with him. He was friendly, warm and extremely brilliant at what he does. Although I was referred for a mental health assessment, Dr Vincenti was incredibly knowledgeable on every one of my many health conditions, knew the impacts they would have on my life and could suggest ways to make my life easier and how to cope better. It was so refreshing to have a medical professional have unflawed knowledge on a wide variety of health conditions and be able to talk to him without having to go into minute detail for him to understand what I was saying. I left my appointment feeling comfortable, listened to and overall relieved that I had finally met a doctor that took what I had to say seriously and seemed as though he really cared for my well-being. Defiantly a doctor worthy of all the qualifications against his name!

17th November 2008
Written by a patient at Cygnet Hospital Harrogate

Dr Gareth Vincenti is the most conscientious consultant I know, always going the extra mile for his patients. He cares deeply, perhaps too deeply for the good of his own health, about all aspects of his patient's care, including the wider circle of friends and relatives. He clearly explains the treatment plans he has in mind, but involves the patient in that choice.

15th November 2008
Written by a patient at Cygnet Hospital Harrogate

I saw Dr Vincenti when I was at a very low point in my life. With his help, I managed to piece my life back together. I cannot begin to say how grateful I am.

Short link to review Dr Gareth Vincenti: http://iwgc.net/ehkc